Job Advert Details
About the opportunity:
We are currently looking for a permanent Procurement Administrator to join our growing Procurment department at our Stonehouse Office.
As an Procurement Administrator, you will to carry out any procurement of materials and services to support the requirements of the company.
Ready to energise your career and make your mark in the industry with UK Power Solutions?
- Convert requisitions into purchase orders and send to the approved suppliers
- Provide supply information to relevant staff for individual projects, materials or services
- Manage lead times whilst maintaining communication with all relevant staff.
- Ensure the procurement system is maintained
- Liaise with Project Managers for drum collection
- Updating internal system to reflect deliveries, shipments and collections for goods and services
- Management of inventory database with support of the warehouse team
- Support the Fleet administration including pool and hire vehicles
- Supporting the team with any ad hoc admin tasks
Experience / Knowledge:
- Procurement/Stock Control Experience
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Good people skills, managing the expectations of stakeholders
- IT literacy
- Good attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to multi task
- Be enthusiastic with a flexible approach to work
- Have a ‘hands on’ and ‘solutions oriented’ outlook
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
We offer good benefits and remuneration packages, but most importantly, an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We believe in rewarding our people well and there are plenty of career opportunities for the right person.
In return of your hard work and dedication, we can offer you:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Days
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme (Purchase up to 5 Additional Days)
- Up to 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance (x4 Annual Basic Salary)
- Refer a Friend Incentive
- Hybrid Working (3 days in the Office, 2 from home)
- Flexible Start and Finish Time
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Sick Pay
At Last Mile Infrastructure, we are one of the UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, owning and operating in excess of 500,000 gas, electricity, water and wastewater connections serving residential and commercial customers. Last Mile Asset Management adopt and operate electricity, gas, water and wastewater, and ground source heat/cooling networks that are designed, installed and commissioned by Lloyds accredited Independent Connection providers (ICPs).
We are UKPS; a fast-growing Multi-utility Independent Connections Provider (ICP). We are fully accredited under the NERS, GIRS & WIRS schemes to carry out the turnkey provision of multi-utility infrastructure and subsequent connections to new build housing, residential, commercial and industrial projects.
As a part of the Last Mile Infrastructure Group, one of UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, we own and operate in excess of 300,000 gas and electricity connections serving residential and commercial customers. In total the Group employs over 650 people across the UK.
At UKPS, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment, where employee wellbeing is at the forefront in making sure our people feel valued. We provide tailored ongoing training and development, but most importantly, long term career opportunities for you to Grow With Us. If you are motivated to succeed and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, we would love to hear from you!