Job Advert Details
About the opportunity:
We are currently looking for a permanent Business Development Executive to join our growing Sales department to cover the London region.
As our Business Development Executive, you will play a vital role in identifying and securing new projects for our electricity, gas, and water connections by working closely with both existing and future customers. In addition, you will be an integral part of our Sales Team, collaborating closely with our Sales Manager to achieve our targets.
Ready to energise your career and make your mark in the industry with UK Power Solutions?
- Maintain strong relationships with customers for future business growth.
- Analyse existing and potential customer base to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Use company customer relations management (CRM) database with effective results.
- Develop good customer relationships by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Assist estimating team in quotations activities, such as price and delivery negotiations with customers.
- Work with internal teams to achieve targeted business goals.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and attend trade shows, job fairs etc. in order to increase company’s recognition.
- Prepare presentations and demonstrations on business development opportunities for customers.
- Conduct competitor analysis and market research to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Proven sales track record in a business-to-business environment (essential)
- Experience of new connections markets (desirable)
- To be successful you will need to be commercially aware, target driven and used to working under pressure and to tight timescales
- You will need to well organised/drive and have strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to be adaptable and to sell technically based solutions and services.
- Must have the ability to communicate using different mediums with and to sell to all appropriate levels within the market up to and including Director level.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated but able to work well in a team environment.
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft office software.
- Must have a full UK driving licence
We offer good benefits and remuneration packages, but most importantly, an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We believe in rewarding our people well and there are plenty of career opportunities for the right person.
In return of your hard work and dedication, we can offer you:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Days
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme (Purchase up to 5 Additional Days)
- Up to 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance (x4 Annual Basic Salary)
- Refer a Friend Incentive
- Hybrid Working (3 days in the Office, 2 from home)
- Flexible Start and Finish Time
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Sick Pay
At Last Mile Infrastructure, we are one of the UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, owning and operating in excess of 500,000 gas, electricity, water and wastewater connections serving residential and commercial customers. Last Mile Asset Management adopt and operate electricity, gas, water and wastewater, and ground source heat/cooling networks that are designed, installed and commissioned by Lloyds accredited Independent Connection providers (ICPs).
We are UKPS; a fast-growing Multi-utility Independent Connections Provider (ICP). We are fully accredited under the NERS, GIRS & WIRS schemes to carry out the turnkey provision of multi-utility infrastructure and subsequent connections to new build housing, residential, commercial and industrial projects.
As a part of the Last Mile Infrastructure Group, one of UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, we own and operate in excess of 300,000 gas and electricity connections serving residential and commercial customers. In total the Group employs over 650 people across the UK.
At UKPS, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment, where employee wellbeing is at the forefront in making sure our people feel valued. We provide tailored ongoing training and development, but most importantly, long term career opportunities for you to Grow With Us. If you are motivated to succeed and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, we would love to hear from you!