Job Advert Details
About the opportunity:
We are currently looking for a permanent Technical Administrator to join our growing Technical Documentation department at our Stonehouse Office.
As an Technical Administrator, you will work alongside the estimating and design administrators providing technical administrative support across estimating, design and construction departments. Our team is always developing and taking on new tasks, due to UK Power Solutions fast pace, there are many opportunities to learn and develop within the role.
Ready to energise your career and make your mark in the industry with UK Power Solutions?
- Supporting the estimating team by sending applications to external companies, tracking and chasing offers to be received within regulated timescales.
- Supporting the design team with processing offer acceptances, customer contact to obtain vital documentation, ensuring essential tasks are performed, tracking and chasing accordingly within set timescales, updating project documents/systems.
- To be able to manage multiple inbox’s and support the team where needed.
- Helping the team to continually improve business processes.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Previous administration and/or document control experience within a technical / highly regulated environment preferred
- Previous experience in the utility sector desirable but not essential
- Very strong organisational skills are essential
- Enthusiasm to learn/develop
- Must be approachable and have good communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Ability to work independently and under own initiative is essential
- Ability to work well in a team environment
We offer good benefits and remuneration packages, but most importantly, an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We believe in rewarding our people well and there are plenty of career opportunities for the right person.
In return of your hard work and dedication, we can offer you:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Days
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme (Purchase up to 5 Additional Days)
- Up to 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance (x4 Annual Basic Salary)
- Refer a Friend Incentive
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Start and Finish Time
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Sick Pay
At Last Mile Infrastructure, we are one of the UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, owning and operating in excess of 500,000 gas, electricity, water and wastewater connections serving residential and commercial customers. Last Mile Asset Management adopt and operate electricity, gas, water and wastewater, and ground source heat/cooling networks that are designed, installed and commissioned by Lloyds accredited Independent Connection providers (ICPs).
We are UKPS; a fast-growing Multi-utility Independent Connections Provider (ICP). We are fully accredited under the NERS, GIRS & WIRS schemes to carry out the turnkey provision of multi-utility infrastructure and subsequent connections to new build housing, residential, commercial and industrial projects.
As a part of the Last Mile Infrastructure Group, one of UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, we own and operate in excess of 300,000 gas and electricity connections serving residential and commercial customers. In total the Group employs over 650 people across the UK.
At UKPS, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment, where employee wellbeing is at the forefront in making sure our people feel valued. We provide tailored ongoing training and development, but most importantly, long term career opportunities for you to Grow With Us. If you are motivated to succeed and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, we would love to hear from you!