Job Advert Details
About the opportunity:
We are currently looking for a permanent Project Manager to join our growing Construction department to cover South West London.
As an Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of multi-utility network connections (electric, gas, and water) to residential, residential/commercial, and industrial customers.
Ready to energise your career and make your mark in the industry with UK Power Solutions?
- Take responsibility for project safety & quality.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Plan and supervise multi-utility works inclusive of cable/pipe jointing, substation/PRI installation, excavation & reinstatement in the highway, cable/pipe installation, commissioning and energisation.
- Produce financial project forecasts.
- Ensure robust and clear communication across all project stakeholders.
- Produce and maintain project programme.
- Prepare Work Instructions, Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
- Liaise with External stakeholders e.g. Local Authorities.
- Procure and control project materials.
- Liaise with Network owners to complete final connections.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Experienced in managing multiple projects across different locations.
- Construction site experience.
- Experienced in managing internal and external site-based workforce.
- Excellent communication with the ability to build strong working relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects across different locations.
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of budgeting, forecasting and cost control.
- Safety critical mindset.
- Highly process driven.
- Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure and cope with conflicting demands.
- A strong work ethic and high level of integrity.
- We offer good benefits and remuneration packages, but most importantly, an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We believe in rewarding our people well and there are plenty of career opportunities for the right person.
In return of your hard work and dedication, we can offer you:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Days
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme (Purchase up to 5 Additional Days)
- Up to 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance (x4 Annual Basic Salary)
- Refer a Friend Incentive
- Flexible Start and Finish Time
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Sick Pay
At Last Mile Infrastructure, we are one of the UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, owning and operating in excess of 500,000 gas, electricity, water and wastewater connections serving residential and commercial customers. Last Mile Asset Management adopt and operate electricity, gas, water and wastewater, and ground source heat/cooling networks that are designed, installed and commissioned by Lloyds accredited Independent Connection providers (ICPs).
We are UKPS; a fast-growing Multi-utility Independent Connections Provider (ICP). We are fully accredited under the NERS, GIRS & WIRS schemes to carry out the turnkey provision of multi-utility infrastructure and subsequent connections to new build housing, residential, commercial and industrial projects.
As a part of the Last Mile Infrastructure Group, one of UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, we own and operate in excess of 300,000 gas and electricity connections serving residential and commercial customers. In total the Group employs over 650 people across the UK.
At UKPS, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment, where employee wellbeing is at the forefront in making sure our people feel valued. We provide tailored ongoing training and development, but most importantly, long term career opportunities for you to Grow With Us. If you are motivated to succeed and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, we would love to hear from you!