Job Advert Details
About the opportunity:
We are currently looking for a Learning and Development Apprentice to join our growing L&D department at our Stonehouse Office.
As an L&D Apprentice you will ensure the effective planning, co-ordination and delivery of internal and external training across the business.
The Apprentice will work towards obtaining Business Administrator Level 3 over an 18 month period.
Following the completion of the apprenticeship and subject to meeting performance development objectives, this role will be transitioned to a longer-term position within the Group L&D team.
Have you got the drive to go the Last Mile?
- Maintain the Learning & Development systems, ensuring all data and records are recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work closely with the Learning & Development Co-ordinators to effectively administer course bookings and training programmes.
- Administer hotel and transport bookings as required.
- Support with the co-ordination of company Inductions for new starters.
- Administer reporting and KPI requirements as required.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the eLearning offer, ensuring the effective delivery of courses to the right populations.
- Administer the PO and invoicing process.
- Support the Early Talent team, where required, to co-ordinate the delivery of professional qualifications, accreditations, and memberships.
- Support the Technical Training Team, where required, to administer the Competency Management processes and deliver internal training courses.
- Undertake any other Learning & Development duties as required.
Experience / Knowledge:
Desirable: Previous administration experience
Desirable: Learning & Development or Business Administration related qualification
Skills and Knowledge:
Good communication skills
A structured and organised approach to work, with attention to detail
Strong IT skills including MS office
In return of your hard work and dedication, we can offer you:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Days
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme (Purchase up to 5 Additional Days)
- Up to 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance (x4 Annual Gross Salary)
- Refer a Friend Incentive
- Hybrid Working (3 days in the Office, 2 from home)
- Flexible Start and Finish Time
- Discretionary Bonus
- Company Sick Pay
- Private Medical Insurance
At Last Mile Infrastructure Group, we are one of the UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, owning and operating in excess of 500,000 gas, electricity, water and wastewater connections serving residential and commercial customers.
It is our vision to be the UK’s leading independent multi-utility provider. People are our most valuable “asset” and therefore it is our mission to not only attract but retain the best talent to support delivery of our corporate business strategy and share our company’s success.
At Last Mile, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment, where employee wellbeing is at the forefront in making sure our people feel valued. We provide tailored ongoing training and development, but most importantly, long term career opportunities for you to Grow With Us. If you are motivated to succeed and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, we would love to hear from you!