Job Advert Details
About the opportunity:
We are currently looking for a permanent Multi-Utility Coordinator to join our New Works team at our Stonehouse Office.
As a Multi-Utility Coordinator, you will you will be responsible for overseeing the installation of on-site electricity, gas, water, and fiber mains infrastructure and services, ensuring that they meet the specific requirements of the customer. This involves managing the entire process and following internal procedures, as well as coordinating labour, plant, materials, and necessary authorisations.
Ready to energise your career and make your mark in the industry with UK Power Solutions?
- Liaise in a clear and timely manner with customers and internal staff via approved systems, emails and phone calls
- The main responsibility is to process requests for installation of mains and/or service connections on residential (and commercial) projects within departmental SLA’s.
- Produce clear and concise work instructions for direct labour and subcontract craft teams using UKPS’ works management system
- Ensure that works are requested in line with process and that customers are managed from start to finish (i.e. from call off to completed works)
- Coordination of onsite materials for regional MU projects ensuring that stock is managed and controlled, reducing wastage.
- Determine materials required and raise purchase orders for regional MU projects as required.
- Liaise with the Scheduling team to programme appropriate site staff to carry out MU Site Works.
- Liaise with Change Control Team for regional MU projects regarding CVRs and following the process through to completion.
- Create operational paperwork for FM174s, FM144s, RO requests and request for mains water
- Assist with completing relevant water paperwork for all regional MU project water authorities for service connections.
- Strong approach to customer service
- Commercial awareness
- Well organised
- Strong communications skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Ability to work within a team
We offer good benefits and remuneration packages, but most importantly, an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We believe in rewarding our people well and there are plenty of career opportunities for the right person.
In return of your hard work and dedication, we can offer you:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Days
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme (Purchase up to 5 Additional Days)
- Up to 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance (x4 Annual Basic Salary)
- Refer a Friend Incentive
- Flexible Start and Finish Time
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Sick Pay
At Last Mile Infrastructure, we are one of the UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, owning and operating in excess of 500,000 gas, electricity, water and wastewater connections serving residential and commercial customers. Last Mile Asset Management adopt and operate electricity, gas, water and wastewater, and ground source heat/cooling networks that are designed, installed and commissioned by Lloyds accredited Independent Connection providers (ICPs).
We are UKPS; a fast-growing Multi-utility Independent Connections Provider (ICP). We are fully accredited under the NERS, GIRS & WIRS schemes to carry out the turnkey provision of multi-utility infrastructure and subsequent connections to new build housing, residential, commercial and industrial projects.
As a part of the Last Mile Infrastructure Group, one of UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, we own and operate in excess of 300,000 gas and electricity connections serving residential and commercial customers. In total the Group employs over 650 people across the UK.
At UKPS, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment, where employee wellbeing is at the forefront in making sure our people feel valued. We provide tailored ongoing training and development, but most importantly, long term career opportunities for you to Grow With Us. If you are motivated to succeed and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, we would love to hear from you!