Job Advert Details
About the opportunity:
We are currently looking for a Maternity Cover CAD Technician to join our growing Asset Value department at our Stonehouse Office.
As an CAD Technician, you will be responsible for the production of Aslaid Drawings required to assist with the delivery of Asset Value (AV) Claims.
Ready to energise your career and make your mark in the industry with UK Power Solutions?
- Production of aslaid drawings from sketches and drawings sent in by site teams and project managers
- Communicating with project managers to resolve any issues with dimension or route disparity
- Working with other members of the Asset Value Team to resolve any issues arising from Claim Rejections related to aslaids
- Working through emails and reports to produce drawings on a timely basis
- Produce Aslaid drawings in line with the requirements and priorities set by the Asset Value Manager
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with UK Power Solutions Business Management Systems and customer requirements/procedures
- To support the Asset Value CAD Supervisor and Asset Value Manager in other matters that arise from time to time
Experience / Knowledge:
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Knowledge of Electricity Distribution Systems (desirable)
- Understanding of Utility Plans (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organise and manage own workload
- General health & safety awareness
We offer good benefits and remuneration packages, but most importantly, an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We believe in rewarding our people well and there are plenty of career opportunities for the right person.
In return of your hard work and dedication, we can offer you:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Days
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme (Purchase up to 5 Additional Days)
- Up to 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance (x4 Annual Basic Salary)
- Refer a Friend Incentive
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Start and Finish Time
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Sick Pay
At Last Mile Infrastructure, we are one of the UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, owning and operating in excess of 500,000 gas, electricity, water and wastewater connections serving residential and commercial customers. Last Mile Asset Management adopt and operate electricity, gas, water and wastewater, and ground source heat/cooling networks that are designed, installed and commissioned by Lloyds accredited Independent Connection providers (ICPs).
We are UKPS; a fast-growing Multi-utility Independent Connections Provider (ICP). We are fully accredited under the NERS, GIRS & WIRS schemes to carry out the turnkey provision of multi-utility infrastructure and subsequent connections to new build housing, residential, commercial and industrial projects.
As a part of the Last Mile Infrastructure Group, one of UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, we own and operate in excess of 300,000 gas and electricity connections serving residential and commercial customers. In total the Group employs over 650 people across the UK.
At UKPS, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment, where employee wellbeing is at the forefront in making sure our people feel valued. We provide tailored ongoing training and development, but most importantly, long term career opportunities for you to Grow With Us. If you are motivated to succeed and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, we would love to hear from you!