Job Advert Details
About the opportunity:
We are currently looking for a permanent Administrator to join our growing Multi-Utility New Works team at our Stonehouse Office.
As an Administrator, you will support the Multi-Utility Co-ordinators in organising the installation of new onsite infrastructure for Electricity, Gas, Water and Fibre mains services to meet customer needs.
You will also be responsible for maintaining effective communication with multiple customers, highlighting your exceptional organisational, tenacity, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ready to energise your career and make your mark in the industry with UK Power Solutions?
- Liaise in a clear and timely manner with customers and internal staff via emails and phone calls
- Ensure the accurate and timely updating of the MU master spreadsheets and internal system.
- Assist with the coordination of project materials for regional MU projects.
- Raising purchase orders for regional MU projects as required.
- Complete relevant water paperwork for all regional MU project water authorities for service connections.
- Collate and send daily confirmations and reminders to customers as required.
- Answering and ‘gate keeping’ phone calls coming into the MU team.
- Request proof of deliveries from suppliers for all regional MU orders.
- Strong approach to customer service
- Commercial awareness
- Well organised
- Strong communications skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Ability to work within a team
We offer good benefits and remuneration packages, but most importantly, an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We believe in rewarding our people well and there are plenty of career opportunities for the right person.
In return of your hard work and dedication, we can offer you:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Days
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme (Purchase up to 5 Additional Days)
- Up to 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance (x4 Annual Basic Salary)
- Refer a Friend Incentive
- Flexible Start and Finish Time
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Sick Pay
At Last Mile Infrastructure, we are one of the UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, owning and operating in excess of 500,000 gas, electricity, water and wastewater connections serving residential and commercial customers. Last Mile Asset Management adopt and operate electricity, gas, water and wastewater, and ground source heat/cooling networks that are designed, installed and commissioned by Lloyds accredited Independent Connection providers (ICPs).
We are UKPS; a fast-growing Multi-utility Independent Connections Provider (ICP). We are fully accredited under the NERS, GIRS & WIRS schemes to carry out the turnkey provision of multi-utility infrastructure and subsequent connections to new build housing, residential, commercial and industrial projects.
As a part of the Last Mile Infrastructure Group, one of UK’s largest Independent Network Owners, we own and operate in excess of 300,000 gas and electricity connections serving residential and commercial customers. In total the Group employs over 650 people across the UK.
At UKPS, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment, where employee wellbeing is at the forefront in making sure our people feel valued. We provide tailored ongoing training and development, but most importantly, long term career opportunities for you to Grow With Us. If you are motivated to succeed and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, we would love to hear from you!